All You Need to Know About Germany Immigration Visa
Immigration to Germany has never been overly pounded by rules and regulations. The process has mostly been made stress-free, irrespective of the purpose of travel. Due to the Schengen Agreement came in 1985, the citizens of the Schengen area can travel visa-free all through the entire region. While the non-Schengen citizens are allowed to enter the entire territory with one important document known as the Schengen Visa.
Germany is considered as the 5th most favorable country to migrate to, because of its strong economy, education systems, and business opportunities. There are several ways through which you can migrate to Germany with Germany investment visa, Germany immigration visa, Germany investor visa, Germany citizenship visa and, Germany permanent residency visa you can travel to Germany smoothly.
Germany Visa Requirements –
Documents required to get a Germany Visa:
- Application form – your answers in the application form must be honest matching with the associated documents
- Passport - According to the passport requirements of the German embassy, you need to submit your original passport, along with a visa having a validity of 3 months to stay in Schengen countries.
- Photograph – You need to submit photos which have been taken within 3 months prior to submission of your application. Such photo needs to meet the photo standards which are set by the German embassy.
- Proof of Financial status – Provide a document which proves that you have enough amount of money to finance yourself during your planned stay in Germany.
Germany Visa Application Process –
- Fill the application form with correct information and obtain the required documents for your German Visa.
- Submit all the required documents
- The embassy will check all the required documents for the visa type you wish to apply for.
- You would be invited for a meeting with the German government office in the nation of your residence. You can fix an appointment 3 months prior to your travel plan.
- Pay the visa fees and keep the receipt so as to show it later to the consular officer during the interview.
Benefits of Germany Immigration –
- Germany offers free as well as an outstanding education system
- Germany offers World-Class healthcare facilities
- It is the most economically stable country in the world
- Germany has a strong investment environment
- And, it is listed in the top 3 largest export country around the world.
XIPHIAS Immigration professional visa experts are there to help you and guide you in every possible
manner to get your Germany Visa with a 100% success rate. Call on- +971-43626565 or fill a form -