H-1B1 Visa Consultants for USA in Dubai
US H-1B1 visa is one of the temporary employment-based Visa for Chilean or Singaporean citizens to live and work in the United States. The U.S. government signed the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Chile and Singapore in 2003. This visa came into existence because of Chile and Singapore FTA. These citizens must have a passport of their country to be eligible for it. Applicants who have completed their higher professional education (bachelor or Master degree) in fields such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Science, Health care and medicine, Business, Biotechnology, etc. are eligible for applying. Additionally, others who may not have a degree in higher education but have comprehensive training and special skills also qualify for the H-1B1 visa. This includes agricultural Managers and Physical Therapists; however, this applies to only for Chilean citizens. Whereas, Disaster Relief Claims and Management Consultants who have a degree other than their specialization, who prove expertise is applicable for both citizens.
Eligibility Criteria for US H-1B1 Visa:
- The applicant must be a Singaporean or Chilean citizen.
- Applicant must possess specialty occupation with theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Must have a degree in the field of specialization.
- The applicant must be sponsored by U.S. employers and cannot apply separately.
- They must meet certain requirements of health and personality.
- U.S. employer offer letter specifying the temporary position details.
Benefits of US H-1B1 Visa:
- A petition is a form submitted by a new employer to the (USCIS) to petition an alien for permanent employment in the U.S.
- Quick visa process (4-6 months).
- Extension of 4-6 months.
- Renewable indefinitely.
- Spouse and children under the age of 21 years can accompany with H4 visa.
- Children can attend school, college & University.
H-1B1 Visa Application Process:
- Get Sponsorship from U.S. Employer.
- Complete Form-160.
- Make an online payment.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview.
- Attend an interview.
XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION DMCC, Dubai, is all yours to help you obtain your USA H-1B1
visa service today.
Call us today at email@example.com for more information.