Malta Citizenship by Investment
The Malta Citizenship by Investment Program allows European citizenship within a year. In 2-3 weeks of presenting a Malta Citizenship application, candidates get e-Residence Cards for Maltese residency with full Schengen rights. When one gets the Maltese citizenship, the new Maltese citizens can enjoy access to 168 countries to travel visa-free, which include the UK and USA.
This program offers mobility rights along with other extraordinary advantages to families. It is valid for life and can be passed on to future generations by descent. Children's can enjoy access to outstanding international education and the world-class healthcare system. It will be provided free to Maltese citizens. Maltese Citizenship by Investment offers a European way of life inside a Mediterranean setting. Malta is safe, Neutral and is backed by a strong monetary and political atmosphere.
Besides, it upholds the below-
Non-EU residents who apply for the Individual Investor Program (IIP) in Malta get full European citizenship, and not just a simple EU residency visa. This is an extraordinary chance to get a second passport and a resident permit grant in the European Union. By offering a monetary passport and EU citizenship via investment, the IIP is the most dependable program for abroad financial investors who need to set up a business presence in Malta.
The Advantages of the Malta Global Residence Program –
The Global Residence Program Malta is the second most effective technique for gaining Maltese citizenship after the economic passport visa got through the IIP. This program enables individual’s investors to pick up residency on the islands for tax reasons when they rent or own a permanent address there. This program likewise suits seniors or retired individuals who need to acquire a Maltese passport and live on the islands; while gathering benefits from their nation of origin.
Malta Citizenship by Investment Requirements –
Any candidate wishing to meet all requirements for the Malta Citizenship by Investment program, under the guidelines, must be 18 years and up. Under specific conditions, the principal candidate may add dependents as fellow beneficiaries for the Malta citizenship program or IIP which may include his or her partner, guardians, grandparents, and kids.
One can't just purchase a Maltese residency without first fulfilling the necessary requirements.
- Buy or Rental of Property - The Malta citizenship requirements express that you have to buy a property on the island with an estimated cost of €350,000 and this property must be held for 5 years.
- An Investment in Bonds, Shares and Other Investment Vehicles - At least €150,000 must be invested in shares, debentures, bonds, and other speculation vehicles and approved by the Maltese government. These are to be maintained for at least 5 years.
- Contribution to the National Development and Social Fund - The Malta citizenship plan requires a contribution cost of €650,000 for the primary candidate, €25,000 for the life partner,€25,000 for each child younger than 18 years, €50,000 for unmarried children who are in the age range of 18 and 26 years and €50,000 for every parent over 55 years old.
- Residence Status - Primary candidates are required to show confirmation that they have been residents of Malta for at least 12 months prior to issuing of the naturalization certificate.
- Fit by Health - The candidate and any of the dependents will have to provide medical and societal certificates proving their good health and mental balance. Such certificate must provide information about how the candidate’s health will not in any way possible affect the national well- being of the local citizens. This is important to obtain the Maltese ID Cards for citizens.
Make your dream come true with a Malta Citizenship Visa, if you’re still worried about how to start your visa process, XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION are here to help you. Give a call to us on +971-43626565 or reach us through mail: firstname.lastname@example.org