What is the application process for St Kitts and Nevis investment process?
To qualify for St Kitts and Nevis investment program under the real estate option, the government requires applicants to make an investment in an officially approved real estate with a value of at least US$ 400,000 plus the payment of government fees and other fees and taxes. As the application procedure under this option involves the purchase of the real estate, this may increase the processing time depending on the purchase of the property. Real estate can be re-sold, 5 years after the purchase and it necessarily does not need the next investor to be an applicant for citizenship and such a buyer, if non-local of the country, will have to adhere to a policy at the time of purchase. It need not be that the applicant will qualify for citizenship.
Acquisition of St Kitts and Nevis citizenship under the SIDF option requires a US$ 150,000 of contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation.
How to Proceed
Applications for Citizenship cannot be submitted directly at the Citizenship-by-Investment Unit, instead, it will be handled only by the registered Authorized Individuals or firms. XIPHIAS Immigration is one of such registered firms.
Service Providers are charged for each set of application forms issued. Applications can be obtained from Authorized Persons.
- Application for registration as a Citizen (Form C1)
- Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2)
- Medical Certificate (Form C3) including original results of HIV Test (HIV test is required for all persons applying for citizenship including children over 12 years). (Note: HIV test results must not be older than 3 months.)
- Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation option.
- Investment Confirmation/Escrow Agreement (Form C4).
- Important: Forms C1, C2, C3, and C4 will be supplied by your local authorized person. (Only original application forms are accepted)
- Applicants should fill out the application forms that can be obtained from an Investment service provider or a lawyer licensed to practice in the Federation.
- Your entire Application filling will be done by XIPHIAS Immigration without any mistakes.
All Applicants are required to provide the following set of documents
- Correctly filled C1 application form.
- Correctly filled C2 application form.
- Correctly filled C3 application form.
- Certified copy of birth certificate i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book, etc.
- Certified copy of proof of name change.
- Certified copy of current national identity cards including children above the age of 18 years old.
- Certified copy of current passport showing name, photo citizenship/nationality, date, and place of issue, expiry date, and passport number and issuing country.
- HIV Test Results must be no older than 3 months.
- Police Certificate “certificate of no criminal record” from a country of citizenship and any country where you have lived for more than 1 year over the past 10 years.
- Six photographs approximately 35 x 45mm in size, taken within the past six (6) months.
Other supporting documents required from the main applicant:
- C4 application Form (if you are going for SIDF Option)
- Completed Purchase and Sales Agreement (if you are going for Real Estate Option)
- At least 1 original professional reference not older than 6 months.
- Bank Statements for a 12 month period from the date of submission of application
- At least 1 original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
- Certified copy of Military Records or exemption from military service (if applicable)
- 1 original document of evidence of residential address (e.g. certified copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement showing full name and address, or written confirmation from a bank, attorney, chartered accountant or notary public).
- Employment Letter(s) stating the start of employment, a position held and salary earned
- Certified copy of Business License or Incorporation documents
- 1 Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) (if married persons apply together).
- Certified copy of divorce documents (if applicable).
- Statement and evidence of source of fund to be invested in St Kitts and Nevis
- Affidavit of Financial Support for an applicant’s between the ages of 18 -30
- Certified copy of University Degrees (if applicable)
- Limited Power of Attorney
Now contact XIPHIAS Immigration to start your application process for St Kitts and Nevis investment program without hassle.