E-1 Treaty Traders Visa Program
|E-1 Treaty Traders Visa Program|
E1 Visa Requirements are as follows:
- At least 50% of the total trade between the United States and the designated treaty country must be carried out.
- The E1 visa holder must show that they intend to take part in "substantial trade" which is not strictly defined.
- This visa holder has to be a citizen of one of the treaty countries.
- The applicant must provide evidence that as the validity period ends, they return to their home nation.
The E1 treaty countries are as follows:
Argentina, China, France, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Australia, Colombia, Germany, Japan, Norway,
Switzerland, Austria, Costa Rica, Greece, Korea, Oman, Thailand, Belgium, Denmark, Honduras,
Latvia, Pakistan, Togo, Bolivia, Estonia, Iran, Liberia, Philippines, Turkey, Brunei, Ethiopia, Ireland,
Luxembourg, Spain, U.K., Canada, Finland, Israel, Mexico, Suriname, New Zealand, and Yugoslavia.
- Strengthen relationship, Commerce and Navigation with other countries
- Initial valid stay is 2 years and unlimited extension (2 years each time)
- Relatively quick visa process (2-3months).
- E1 visa holders can travel freely to and from the United States
- Spouse and children under the age of 21 years can accompany
- The spouse can work anywhere in the US with EAD (Employment Authorization Document).
- If you are present in the US, you can apply for the United States Consulate abroad or apply for a change of status.
- A child can attend school, college, and university.
- If your child educated in US culture, he/she will have many opportunities that most people can't have.
- You can get a Social Security Number (which makes living in America much easier).
- Complete Form DS-160, US Non-immigrant Visa Application
- Complete Form DS-160, Non-immigrant Treaty Trader / Investor Application
- Make an online fee payment.
- Fix your visa interview
- Keep required document ready
- Attend the interview
XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION, the most awarded and reliable immigration firm in India, in providing visa services for the last 14 years. Reach out to us if you have the plan to obtain USA E1 Visa in a smooth and easy way. Call us today at +971-43626565 or email us at email@example.com for more information.