Get an E2 Visa to USA through Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
|Get an E2 Visa to USA through Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program|
The E-2 visas to the USA are not easily obtained by everyone. However, citizens of countries that have signed bilateral investment treaties with the United States of America belong to a special category to whom E-2 visas are easily made available. Grenada is one of these privileged countries whose citizens can get easy access to the USA E-2 visa. Anybody, wanting to expand their business beyond boundaries, investing in Grenada will not just fetch them a second passport but also help them get eligibility to apply for USA E-2 visa.
E-2 visa to the US
The E-2 visa is granted to foreigners who want to invest in a business in the United States. Funds can be invested in an existing business as a co-partnership or you can establish your own Business. To obtain a visa, the following requirements must be met:
- The minimum amount of the investment is not set, but experts have pointed out that in case of a relatively small amount like $ 100,000, an applicant must provide valid reasons which must be approved by the US Migration Service.
- Business must bring sufficient income for the maintenance of the investor’s family.
- A potential investor should confirm that he does not intend to immigrate to the United States and will leave the country as soon as the investor visa expires.
Note: The visa is issued for a 2 years span of time with a possibility of its subsequent extension for a similar period of time. The number of renewals is not limited and if you have achieved a certain success in business, the holder of the E-2 visa may apply for a green card.
How to obtain the Grenada Second Passport?
As mentioned above, Russians and Belarusians are not eligible for an E-2 visa. In order to avoid waiting for more than two years for the EB-5 visa, it is easy to apply for the citizenship of Grenada and then apply for the E-2 visa.
How can we obtain Grenada citizenship? How much it will cost together with the issuance of the E-2 visa?
To become eligible for applying for the second citizenship, a person must be of
- 18 year and above without any criminal record
- Have an impeccable business and personal reputation
- As well as a clean banking history.
Depending on each one's capacity, you can choose from either one fo the two below to apply for Grenada's citizenship-
- Donation to the National Transformation Fund. For a family of 4, a minimum of $200,000 donation needs to be made to the National fund. If you are a single applicant, you can pay $150,000. For every additional applicant, an extra $25,000/- needs to be paid in form of donations.
- Purchasing a government-approved real estate for at least $ 350,000 and the retention span of time is 4 years.
Apart from the Prime investment, an applicant should also pay the due diligence fee, registration, and
processing fee. In the case of the purchase of the real estate, an administrative fee also requires to be paid.
The total cost of obtaining the E-2 visa along with the Grenada Citizenship will be around $ 300,000 to $500,000.
Obtaining the E-2 investor visa does not imply getting a green card, but the investor may change the status and apply for an L-1 visa or H1B visa giving their owners the right to submit application documents to get a green card and a US passport.
Therefore, obtaining the second passport of Grenada with the subsequent goal of applying for an investor visa to the United States of America is an excellent way to expand the business and gain the additional advantage in the form of visa-free travel around the world.
Interested in more detailed information about Grenada into the investor’s goal? Call @ +971-43626565 email@ firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more visit: www.xiphiasimmigration.ae