Portugal Golden Visa 2019 - The Ultimate Guide
|Portugal Golden Visa 2019 - The Ultimate Guide|
The Golden Visa in Portugal is Europe's best residency-by-investment program. Under this program, an individual not from the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) can make an investment in Portugal and can get a Portuguese residence permit for themselves and family members. With almost a decade of experience, we at XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION have a 100% achievement rate in Golden Visa applications.
Get in touch with our experts for more information.
What is the Golden Visa Portugal and what are the benefits of this Visa?
The Golden Visa Portugal is a type of residency-by-investment program. In this event, if the potential financial investors satisfy all the requirements he/she may be eligible for a residency in Portugal by investing in that nation. The Portugal Golden Visa program was created in 2012 to attract foreign investors to the country and, till the date, it has brought over €4 billion in direct investment into Portugal. More than 7,000 investors have benefited from the program along with more than 12,000 family members by the introduction of this program.
Here are some of the benefits of Golden Visa programs:
- You can travel visa-free all through the Schengen Area (26 European nations);
- You can apply for Portuguese citizenship; after five years
- Your dependent children and parents can also take advantage of the same benefits as you
- You just need to spend seven days in the initial year and 14 days in the subsequent years in Portugal (continuously or non-successively)
- The program isn't boycotted by the Organization for Economic Co-activity and Development (OECD), unlike many other Golden Visa programs
- You have the choice to turn into a non-habitual resident of Portugal and pay no or little tax for 10 years
- You can choose an affordable investment option from various options offered by Portugal
- You have the security of a second residence in a safe and stable nation, and
- You have a lot of opportunities for you and your family.
Investment options for a Golden Visa in Portugal –
1. Acquire a Real Estate property -
To obtain Golden visa in Portugal, you have to acquire a Real Estate Property in the minimum amount of € 500.000,00 (five hundred thousand Euros).
2. Creation of 10 full-time jobs
You have to create 10 new full-time jobs within a Portuguese business in the format of a single-member limited company.
3. Transfer of capital
Transfer of capital from abroad for a minimum amount of € 1.000.000 (one million Euros)
Looking forward to migrate to Portugal? XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION will help you to get your Portugal PR Visa with 100% achievement rates. We have all the expertise to prepare your application and advice you before and after you come to Portugal. Call on - +971-43626565 OR Fill this form - http://bit.ly/2Pb05DV