US E3 Immigration Visa Program
|US E3 Immigration Visa Program|
The US E3 Visa is an employment-based temporary visa that is available only to Australians. Mainly, it helps Australian businessmen and professionals to capitalize on the offers provided by the Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA) between Australia and the United States. 10,500 E3 visas are exclusively reserved for Australian nationals every year. This requires Sponsorship and Labor Certification. The E3 visa holders can go for status adjustment and get a US Green Card. You can change your employer to another one. But, you need to ensure that the gap between the two jobs does not exceed 10 days.
The applicant must be an Australian citizen.
The applicant must hold a US company job offer letter.
These jobs may include
- IT Jobs such as analysts, programmers, and so on.
- Business manager
- Healthcare and medical practitioners
- Educational specialists like teachers, consultants, and managers
Applicants must carry necessary academic or other qualifying credentials.
Should fill a role qualifying as a specialized occupation.
- Quick visa process (1-2 months)
- Renewable indefinitely (per two years)
- Unlimited extensions
- Initial valid stay is 2 years
- It’s filing charges are considerably lower than for other work permits
- High chances of visa approval
- Spouse and children under the age of 21 years can accompany with valid Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
- It allows the E3 visa holder spouse to work in the US.
- Get Sponsorship from U.S. Employer.
- Complete Form DS-160, Non-immigrant Visa Application
- Make an online fee payment.
- Fix your visa interview
- Keep required document ready
- Attend the interview
XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION, Dubai, is the leading visa immigration consultant firm. You can approach us for any immigration requirements of yours. Our experts are there to help you in every step and make your US Immigration easy. Contact us to obtain your visa, Call us at +971-43626565 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.