Recent Updates of Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act
|Recent Updates of Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act|
The Grenada government has recently introduced some changes in Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act No. 15 of 2013, now it is even more benefits to investor applicants to choose Grenada Citizenship by Investor Program. These changes are in addition to the changes that the government has announced in the recent past.
The program now brings unequaled benefits to investors, which along with the recently published changes are as follows-
1. There is no longer a requirement to obtain permanent residency prior to gain a citizenship
2. The age limit for child dependents has been increased from 26 to 30 years
3. There is no requirement for child dependents to be enrolled in an educational institution
4. There are no age restrictions for parents & grandparents to qualify for citizenship
5. It is not a requirement to the dependent parents & grandparents to live with the main applicant
6. Now even unmarried siblings with no children above the age of 18 years qualify as dependents of the main applicant
7. A child born of the main applicant within 12 months of the grant of citizenship can also qualify as a dependent of the main applicant, and hence will be eligible for citizenship
8. The approved investment in real estate made to gain citizenship has to now be retained for at least 5 years from the date of grant of citizenship
9. If you have gained Grenada Citizenship through real estate investment, you are now able to sell your real estate to new citizenship applicants, after holding it for 5 years
10. ‘Real Estate’ under the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act is now defined to include freehold, leasehold, real estate trust certificates, timeshare, fractional, etc.
11. Along with a host of other benefits such as visa-free travel to an ever-increasing number of countries, fast application process, E2 visa treaty, etc., the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program is now one of the most attractive citizenship programs available anywhere in the world.
Interested in more detailed information about Grenada into the investor’s goal? Call @ +971-43626565 OR email@ firstname.lastname@example.org OR Fill the form: http://bit.ly/2Pb05DV we will get back to you. To know more visit: www.xiphiasimmigration.ae